About Dangelina Tiling
The quality of the work we deliver is our number one priority at Dangelina Tiling. What does that mean for you? It means you will get a first-class finish for your tiling project, plus the installation will stand the test of time.
We are able to deliver this level of service because of our commitment to quality as well as the experience we have built up over the years. In addition, we have a number of qualifications and certifications you can trust:
- NZ qualified tiler (NZQA No. 0148508964)
- Certified Ardex waterproof applicator
- Certified Mapei applicator
In addition to the above, we constantly take steps to add to our qualifications and certifications as well as extending our experience. We also stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the tiling installation industry.
All that adds up to skills and experience you can depend on.
We work on projects for homeowners as well as those building new homes. We also complete light commercial tiling projects. The range of projects we have experience with includes everything from the very small to the very large. We also have experience working on complex projects.
In addition, our clients have the option of using any type of tiles they want. This include tiles made from any material and from any manufacturer – we install them all.
Installing underfloor heating cables is another area we specialize in.
The Best Advice
Why you should choose a Registered Canterbury Master tiler?
- Not all Tilers meet the strict criteria to become a registered wall and floor tiler in Canterbury.
- For peace of mind – you are dealing with qualified and experienced tradespeople
- We work to industry standards and promote industry and educational programmes that continue to raise the skill level
- In the event of a workmanship problem or dispute, we will provide support and back up
- We promote health and safety policies for growth and professional development within the industry.
In addition to excellent workmanship, you will also get the best possible advice from our team. This includes design and practicality advice when choosing tiles as well as helping you choose the right approach for your expectations and budget.
If you are in Christchurch and have a question for our qualified tilers, or would like a free quote, please call Dan at 021982883.